If you are at all interested in writing online, then you need to clear your calendar and read:
An Open Letter to Writers Struggling to Find Their Courage by Jon Morrow.
And here’s why:
- Reason #1: Your Own Excuses Will Start Looking Petty
- Reason #2: You’ll Read Some Super Powerful Writing
- Reason #3: You’ll Learn You’ll Never Outwit That Nagging Inner Voice
- Reason #4: You’ll Get Clear On What Bores or Lights You Up
- Reason #5: You’ll Seek Out Ways to Ace Your Writing Game
Honestly, this blog post completely changed the way I think about writing online. I can’t believe stuff like this is free on the Internet. And that we get to meet and learn from modern heroes, like Jon Morrow, through our words.
Reading this makes me humble in front of fellow writers, who daily show up for themselves and others. They bring their courage — to be vulnerable, even when they’re not as skilled as they want to be — so they can share what’s busting to get out of them.
Here’s to writing and showing up.